fibro cement sheets
BGC Duraplank is designed and manufactured as a plank which is reminiscent of traditional weatherboards both in appearance and installation methods.
BGC Duraplank is not subject to decay, rot or white ant damage and is non-combustible. The result is a safer, more durable cladding that requires minimum maintenance.
BGC Duraplank is available with either a smooth finish or a wood grain (Douglas Fir) texture for that authentic weatherboard look. Duraplank has the strength to withstand the rigours of normal family activities.
- Reminiscent of traditional weatherboards
- Not subject to decay, rot or white ant damage
- Safe and durable
- Available in different finishes
|Thickness mm||Width mm & Pattern||Length mm|
|7.5||230 Smooth & Woodgrain||3600|
|7.5||180 Smooth & Woodgrain||3600|
Silhouette comprises a fibre cement plank and a uPVC feature strip. Together these components clip together to obscure fixing points and to form a seamless cladding appearance of your choice.
The Silhouette Exterior Cladding System:
- Better engineered
- Easier and quicker to use – thinner material to work with; self aligning
- Simple to build with – uses same construction solutions as a standard weatherboard
- Offers a new standard of finish – seamless, bold appearance
- Lighter – ideal for transportables, extensions, general residential and battened out walls
- Economical – no waste in laps; competitive price
- Choice – 3 individual styles to choose from; additional custom design possible
|Thickness mm||Width mm & Pattern||Length mm|
BGC Duratex is designed to provide a solid substrate for applied decorative finishes when combined with proprietary jointing and coating systems.
BGC Duratex provides a tough, durable, waterproof wall cladding system that is immune to water damage, is fire resistant and ideal for lightweight construction.
- Is tough and durable
- Is a waterproof wall cladding system
- Is fire resistant
- Ideal for lightweight construction
- Factory applied blue tint for ease of identification
|Thickness mm||Width mm||1800||2440||2725||3000|
BGC Durasheet is designed for the cladding of gable ends, eaves, car ports and verandah linings of timber and steel framed buildings.
4.5mm is generally used in timber framed residential and light commercial buildings for soffit linings and the cladding of features such as gable ends. 6.0mm is recommended for commercial applications, cyclonic wind zones and steel framed constructions.
- Available in two thicknesses to suit both residential and commercial
- General purpose sheet
- 6.0mm suitable for cyclonic wind zones
- Classified as Type A Category 2 for external use
- Can be used on timber and steel framed buildings
|Thicknesses mm||Width mm||1800||2100||2400||2700||3000|
BGC Duralattice combines the charm and appeal of traditional lattice with the practicality and inherent durability of fibre cement.
BGC Duralattice can be used in and around the house and garden including gazebos, pergolas, privacy screens, fencing and verandah enclosures. Duralattice is available in two patterns – diamond and square.
- Manufactured as a single flat sheet
- Is easy to cut, fix and paint
- Is immune to permanent water damage
- Is resistant to termites and will not rot or warp
- Simple to install and decorate
|Thickness mm||Width mm||1800||2400|
BGC is a Western Australia based group of companies with interests in:
- Residential and commercial building
- The manufacture of building and construction products
- Contract mining
- Civil engineering construction and maintenance
- Road transport
- Property ownership and management
The driving force behind BGC’s dynamic growth since the 1960s has been and still is Len Buckeridge.
Len Buckeridge’s strategy has propelled BGC to become one of Australia’s largest privately owned group of companies.
The strategy continues to guide BGC and has as its pillars:
- The reinvestment of profits for growth and the maintenance of production capabilities at a high state.
- The supply of high quality products.
- Being flexible in our efforts to meet customers’ requirements.
- Deep involvement in the provision of high quality housing to low income and disadvantaged people.
- Vertical integration of BGC component business units.
- Decentralisation of decision making to trading business units in the interests of accountability, agility and the provision of opportunity widely among staff members.
Through this strategy, BGC has steadily broadened its product range, enhanced its supply capability and outgrown the Western Australian market. The Group has operations in each of Australia’s mainland states and its international reach extends to a distribution network in East Asia and New Zealand.
With the acquisition of The Australian Plasterboard Company in August 2007, BGC now has nine owner operated stores across the eastern seaboard of Australia.
Our mission at BGC is simple – we want to ensure that people can always ‘build it better with BGC‘.